Effective Startup Coaching At Reasonable Rates
I coach founders of growing startups, often for just a few hours/month (yes we get results quickly).
What is “Coaching?”
A coach should… First and foremost, help take you to the next level.
- Generate a load of ideas and perspectives on a long list of topics like pricing, messaging, selling, SEO, business metrics, product feedback, customer, competitive landscape, design, finance, hiring, partnerships, raising money, and ultimately selling your business.
- He or she should be a trusted advisor who is honest with you, who respects you enough to challenge your ideas but also champions your final decisions.
- Help you focus on what’s important to your business (you know remove the clutter).
- Help you through the emotional rollercoaster that is launching and growing a startup (that few really understand).
- Keep perspective on what will make you fulfilled and help ensure you are on the long term path for both personal and financial success.
- Tap his or her network of other successful business people who can provide specialized advice, partnerships, financing, or just help spread the word about what you’re working on.
- Be humble about his or her shortcomings and understand where they went wrong.
How It Works
You book a 45-minute coaching call with me. It will take place over Zoom. You share your biggest business challenge with me. I give you specific instructions about what to do next.
Typical areas of interest include:
- How do I make more sense of my business growth?
- How do I scale my business to new heights?
- How do I know if I am on the right path?
- How do I implement systems to help my business grow?
- How do I stop myself from holding my business back?
Who Are You to Give Me Advice?
You don’t need advice from an MBA academic, a backseat consultant, or a middle manager with 12 years of “experience” at Google, or from someone who’s never taken the risk to quit their job and experience the highs and lows of getting a company off the ground.
I help build successful startups for a living. To date, I’ve helped startups raise over $6 million in equity and go from $100K to $15 Million in annual sales. I have started four companies (one exit, two are profitable) and have spent nearly a decade in the trenches helping business owners scaled their ideas.
Of course, experience is never enough — I have to communicate that experience to you and understand your specific issues. Lucky for you, I have written a few books and am very good at articulating actionable next steps!
What Does Startup Coaching Cost?
$250 for 45 minutes.
Like a decent lawyer or a great accountant.
I’d better have a bigger impact on your business than those guys, right?
Often just 1-2 hours per month can have a huge impact without breaking the bank.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I’m so sure that I can provide at least one piece of high-value advice that I offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If at the end of our call you feel you have not gotten your money’s worth, just let me know and I’ll refund your payment in full.
No “Long-Term Contracts” or “Written Notices” or “Cancellation Charges.”
When you’ve decided I’m no longer making a positive impact on you or your startup, we stop.
This cuts both ways. I can stop working with you at any time, for any reason.
Still Have Questions?
What happens after I pay?
Once you submit your payment, you’ll receive a link to schedule an appointment in my calendar.
Are there other costs besides the coaching call?
No, nothing significant. I might suggest you buy a book or sign up for a service, but that’s about it.
I’m nervous about sharing my business ideas…
Don’t be. I keep all information you share with me in the strictest confidence. I’ve been consulting with companies for over a decade. If I was gabby, I would have gone out of business years ago.
Will you sign an NDA before we speak?
No. For an engagement as small as this, it makes little financial sense to get lawyers involved.
I don’t think I need help…
Everyone needs help. Even I ask for outside help when it comes to applying these same things to my own businesses. It’s just too hard to see the forest for the trees when you’re sprinting through it.
My situation is different!
No, it isn’t. Many aspects of business growth are universal. The trick is knowing which to apply and how.
Can my business partner be on the call too?
No. This is a 1-on-1 call. You are welcome to record the conversation to share with your business partner after the fact.
How long before I see results?
My tactics deliver results as quickly as possible with the least amount of effort. I’m a big believer in the 80/20 rule and gaining momentum with small wins. You should expect actionable items, or at the very least answers to your question at the end of our first call.
I still have questions!
Still have questions? No Problem! Please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Is Your Last Chance
You’re running out of web page! Don’t waste another day moving one inch in every direction. Book your 1-on-1 coaching call now:
My 100% Money-Back Guarantee: If at the end of the call you feel that you have not gotten your money’s worth, let me know and I’ll refund your payment in full.
Availability Is Limited
I’m only available for a few live 1-on-1 coaching calls per month. Scheduling is first come, first served so the sooner you book your call, the sooner you will have the answers you need to take your business to the next level.